Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Jerusalem-Iran-Russia-Syria-Hamas-References

This post is basically for me, but you are welcome to visit these archives and comment. If I do not gather up in one post.... links, things seem to slip away from me. This is extremely important not to do this now and add the links as I go along.

I am enthralled in the Chess Board of Players within this source of information. I plan to continue to post on Iran along with connections to what countries will side with each other when the time comes very shortly.


My repeated comments and gut feelings keep telling me that Russia is our biggest threat and there is much more behind the scenes with Putin and his plans for being the next super power. He has been in motion going backwards towards the ways of the U.S.S.R. and I’m keeping a close eye on how he will play Iran and China along with other countries and the E.U. etc. Moscow is due north of Jerusalem, and much is referred to in this direction.

Israel must be protected no matter what.

21 January 06 Archives- News out of Russia-Russia, China, and Syria’s interests
22 January 06 Archives-Children Sent by Iran as Shields
22 January 06 Archives-More News on Iran-Meeting Iran and Syria
23 January 06 Archives-Chess Board-Russia
5 February 06 Archives-Mentioned in Post - Russia trained Palestinian-born Foreign Agent
17 Feb 06 Archives-Saddam Secrets-Iran and Syria mentioned
20 February 06 -Thousand Yards Away Hamas-Iran
21 February 06 – Israel-Key Gaza-Israel Crossing
23 February 06-Iran Enforces Bans on their People
27 February 06-Jerusalem Showdown
27 February 06-Excerpts from Jerusalem Showdown - Iran Continues