Monday, February 27, 2006

Anna Nicole has a Date with U.S. Supreme Court

Anna Nicole Smith will face in court E. Pierce Marshall, the son and principal heir of the late J. Howard Marshall II, who married Smith when she was 26 and he was 89.

Justices have a date with former Playmate

WASHINGTON - "If you don't know who I am by now ... Let's see, I was born near Houston, Texas," begins the official biography in the "All About Me" section of Anna Nicole Smith's official Web site.

"I'm an international model and have been on numerous magazine covers worldwide ... I am an Actress, I have had my own show, you know, 'The Anna Nicole Show' ... I have my own column in the new National Enquirer ... "

Well, the former Playboy Playmate of the Year may appear, especially judging by the photos she has posted at
http://www.annanicole.com/, to have it all.

But she wants so much more.

On Tuesday, Smith, also known as Vickie Lynn Marshall, the waitress-turned-stripper from Mexia who dreamed of becoming the next Marilyn Monroe, heads to the U.S. Supreme Court.
Her goal is to eventually collect tens of millions of dollars that she claims her late octogenarian billionaire Houston husband promised her after they tied the knot in 1994.

Standing in the widow's way, as he has been for more than a decade, will be E. Pierce Marshall, son and principal heir of the late J. Howard Marshall II, the oil tycoon who married Smith, his third wife, when she was 26 and he was 89.
Click Here - Rest of the Story-Houston Chronicle
The Boston Herald headline: Supreme battle for Anna Nicole Click here for article
I don't think they like her in Boston.....
Wonder what she will wear to the highest court in our nation- U.S. Supreme Court. What is your prediction of the outcome??