Facts from Investigating Reports about our So. Border
Since 9-11-01, Americans living along the U.S.-Mexican border have been warning that our porous frontier is a back door for terrorist entry into this country. Local, state and federal law enforcement officers, overwhelmed by the flow of human traffic across the border, have acknowledged the threat — which has been widely ignored by the mainstream media and "official" Washington. Excerpt from Fox NewsA huge thank you to William LaJeunesse, a Fox News correspondent that has been on the border doing extensive investigating reporting. Col. Oliver North writes:
Mr. LaJeunesse took the time to carefully digest a new staff report prepared by the House Committee on Homeland Security. It ought to be required reading for every reporter and official in Washington, D.C.More bad news..... investigators found.....
Titled, "A Line in the Sand — Confronting the Threat at the Southwest Border," the just-released report confirms what many have long suspected: our border is a sieve, not a barrier, for radical Islamic terrorists transiting into the United States. The Investigations Subcommittee charges that from September 11, 2001, to the present, hundreds of illegal aliens from countries, "such as Iran, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Pakistan,...and Afghanistan" were apprehended crossing into the United States.
• In June 2006, seven Iraqis were caught in Brownsville, TXAl-Qaeda and Hezbollah are in the U.S., if you don't believe this it is time to get your head out of the sand and wise up. It is essential we have a political party that is tough on security in office and if it is left up to the Libs....our borders would be WIDE open more than they are already!!
• In August, an Afghan man was caught crossing the Rio Grande into Texas
• FBI Director Mueller, Jr. has testified that a Hezbollah cell had been "dismantled" after discovering that the terror organization was smuggling operatives across the U.S. -Mexico border to carry out terror attacks inside the United States.
• Individuals from countries with known al Qaeda connections have changed their Islamic surnames and adopted false Hispanic identities in order to escape detection and blend into American society.
• Radical Islamic groups that support Hamas, Hezbollah and Islamiya Al Gamat are all active in Latin America.
All that is bad enough, but the bombshell — as reported by Mr. LaJeunesse and confirmed in the congressional report — is the role being played by Venezuelan strongman Hugo Chavez. It's well known that the oil-rich Marxist in Caracas has been busy spreading his anti-American "Bolivarian Revolution" throughout our southern hemisphere. But this investigation now concludes that Mr. Chavez' nefarious deeds go well beyond a weapons-buying spree and efforts to manipulate elections in Bolivia, Ecuador and Nicaragua.
According to the congressional report, "Venezuela is providing support-including identity documents — that could prove useful to radical Islamic groups. The Venezuelan government has issued thousands of cédulas, the equivalent of Social Security cards, to people from places such as Cuba, Colombia, and Middle Eastern nations that host foreign terrorist organizations." These documents can be used to obtain Venezuelan passports and American visas, which in turn allow the holder to elude immigration checks and enter the United States.It is worth the time to click over and read the last few paragraphs of this article. This post does not even cover the Drug Cartel out-numbering the border patrol and the U.S. only catching one out of 10 illegals crossing by the second. Actually last week when we hit the 300 Million mark on population it was based on births, deaths, and illegals crossing into our country....Can you believe it? That is what the U.S. Census is basing our population growth and numbers on.
Click here for Main Home page. Note: I will try to search for my post on the Iranian badges found along the border with links.