Thursday, August 18, 2005

Confused?

As I convey my feelings today I do hope not to offend anyone and their beliefs, but I compose this as the Christian I am. As I am sad and trying to feel hope and some understanding I find it very difficult. I lay and watch what is being revealed to me LIVE from one extreme extent to another. Firstly, I have been watching the withdrawn of Gaza all morning and have shed many tears, especially for the home owners and the emotions showed in all the evacuations of that area of Israel.
According to my belief I keep referring back to scriptures in Genesis 12:2, 3 [(2) And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: (3) and I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in the thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.] A promise God made with Abram, and God never breaks promises.
In my opinion perhaps that is why so many countries that hate Israeli people are cursed if you notice those nations are saturated with radicals, terrorist, and poverty! Also I feel the whole country of Israel should belong to the Jewish people as it was stated as their promise land, all the way back to God instructing Moses to lead his Chosen People out of Egypt. I do try to understand what is needed at this time in history, but I can not help but feel that all this should not be happening, but to try to compromise peace apparently it must be carried out as peacefully as possible. That does not change the sad and heart breaking feeling that my family has.
Then as I flip to evil in its most horrifying insight there you see and hear of the BTK Killer Dennis Rader on Court TV. It is so disturbing that I am in a state of mine that has no grasp of any understanding in the other extreme. Evil at its worst in the existence of a breathing person that shows no remorse.
Aside from all the other news now, from my previous post concerning Mohamed Atta and the revealing information that I had previously learned about before the big exposure last night of our last government Administration having knowledge of UBL and the new secret details prior to 9/11... that is very disturbing. The two states that are declaring a state of emergency for the illegal immigration problem in New Mexico and Arizona, it seems the list of news and the last few days of breaking information have been too much for me to bear at this time.
At this moment I have no desire to be online nor smile at this time, I am also struggling with pressures of my real life and what is happening in our home. Take care and May God Bless you all.

All comments have been saved and hidden due to transferring to Haloscan 8 comments