Saturday, March 04, 2006

A Special Thank You

I wish to thank everyone that took a minute out of your day to write U.S. Representatives and Senators in reference to The Child Safety Act of 2005 HR 4472. A special thank you to all blogs that linked to this post, two are mentioned below. Thank you Barry and Disa very much, I am more than appreciative. Hopefully, by your thoughtful links, your readers will take action. If anyone else, links to this important post FOR CHILDREN and their Future Safety; please let me know and I will add you to this post.

Blogs For Fox posted the link here .

Mahndisa Thoughts posted the link here .

Chatterbox Chronicles posted the link here .

I hope out of the couple hundred + that viewed the post (monitored through my site meter) wrote emails for the CHILDREN, I pray you did. The post below is about the extremely important Child Safety ACT that needs desperately to be PASSED NOW instead of being lost or put off to July. Please think about that...... if you have not contacted your elected officials. Thanks to everyone else. Have a great weekend!