Sunday, December 11, 2005

My Apologies for Responding

I hope everyone that has written me recently in my Yahoo account will forgive me for not responding. I rarely open and view that email program due to using my Microsoft Outlook for corresponding. This morning I opened it to delete email comments that accumulate from my blog and found many personal notes there. SO SORRY!!! (It has been a couple weeks) I will try my best to answer everyone and check it more often. (smiling) Appreciate all your emails!!

Actually one of the Giant Pro Blogs - STOP THE ACLU ask if he may link me and I was honored by his request. If you wish, please check his blog out I highly recommend it. He did not know that I was planning anyway on asking him if it was okay for me to link his blog. (smiling) Thanks to all that wrote me an email and sent funny jokes…..will try to reply as soon as I can.

Effective Feb 2006 All comments have been saved and hidden due to transferring to Haloscan 2 Comments