Monday, September 05, 2005

Word Verification Feature

I wanted this feature and now it is driving me NUTS, as if I am not already.

I have to use it on my own blog(s) to reply to others and now most of my friends. The reason for this eye twister is because of the 'asses out there' that post advertisements and crap on your blog. Even with my reading glasses all the letters look backwards or confusing, sometimes it takes longer to type it in correctly than to write a comment.....well not really in my case since I am too long winded with my two cents more like a dollar's worth that buys nothing. Anyway just felt like ranting, anyone else out there have something to bitch about today, would love to hear it. Perhaps it will take my mind off of all the things that are running through my screwed up head.

All comments have been saved and hidden due to transferring to Haloscan