Wednesday, September 21, 2005

BUMPER STICKERS

"IF YOU CAN'T FEED EM, DON'T BREED EM!"

If You Can Read This, I've Lost My Trailer.

Horn Broken... Watch For Finger.

The Earth Is Full - Go Home.

So Many Pedestrians - So Little Time.

Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult.

If We Quit Voting, Will They All Go Away?

Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Honk If Anything Falls Off.

I Refuse To Have A Battle Of Wits With An UnarmedPerson.

You! Out Of The Gene Pool - Now!

Fight Crime: Shoot Back!

How Many Roads Must A Man Travel Down Before HeAdmits He is Lost?

GROW YOUR OWN DOPE -- PLANT A MAN.

All Men Are Animals; Some Just Make Better Pets.

Lame I know, but the best I could do for tonight!! (smiling)


Effective Feb 2006 All comments have been saved and hidden due to transferring to Haloscan 12 Comments