Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Doctor Wants Me

After three days of panic finally late Monday came time to face the music. He, the doctor, insisted I take up residences immediately at the hospital. After pleading, crying, and putting my BIG FOOT DOWN, I won. So he reluctantly gave me a note on a prescription pad for the paramedics, when they arrive at the door. blank-blank-crap! Shall I name the reasons why I do not want to be there, no explanation needed I do not think. (smiling) If anyone has ever been there, should know what I am conveying. They hurt you and make it harder to escape these days as I did once. Hospital stays SUCK and I have visited plenty and have had enough of them. So now I will forget it and go on to another post subject and put this out of my mind.

All comments have been saved and hidden due to transferring to Haloscan