Monday, July 25, 2005

My Favorite Shoes


These special high heels live in my closet. I once tried to sell them on Ebay, but backed out by protecting them with a reserved price. Could not bare letting them go for cheap! Besides I may get another chance to use them again. One of the very Top Italian Designers in the world today!
I could wear them around the house, but I may trip and endure injury or fall down and land on Bella our dog. Not a good idea probably. I am tall but the shortest out of my family. My sisters and daughter are up close to six foot. Started thinking.... I wonder how tall my readers are with or without heels, including women or men. (smiling) Feel Free to comment, I would enjoy your answers.

Effective Feb 2006 All comments have been saved and hidden due to transferring to Haloscan 37 Comments