Friday, July 22, 2005

Maybe Tomorrow


"Maybe Tomorrow" by Stereophonics
CD - "You Gotta Go There To Come Back"
Stereophonics Home Page

Then between the lines, press Media.....once there....At the bottom you will see Video and the Song is to the right.
Media - Stereophonics
Video - "Maybe Tomorrow"

Lyrics: I've been down and.....I'm wondering why....These little black clouds....keep walking around.....With me....With me. It wastes time...And I'd rather be high....Think I'll walk me outside....And buy a rainbow smile....But they're free...They're all free. So Maybe Tomorrow.....I'll find my way home....So maybe tomorrow I'll find my way home. I look around at a beautiful life....Been on the upperside of Down.....Been the inside of out....But we breathe....We breathe. I wanna breeze and an open mind...I wanna swim in the ocean...Wanna take my time for me.....All me. So Maybe tomorrow...I'll find my way home....So Maybe tomorrow....I'll find my way HOME!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. If anyone knows how to put a video clip and the song inserted on my blog, as Bored on The Beach
did with his Song/Video, Please let me know. It would be very much appreciated. I have the HTML for the sidebar, but not this Song or Video....need Help.