Friday, December 29, 2006

A New Beginning for Iraq after Saddam's death?

It may not be reported and/or aired on the MSM, but I feel there will be great celebrations among the Iraqi people thanking our U.S. Troops and President Bush. I plan to watch any video released and feel I should in honor of the sacrifices our military has made to free Iraq and make Iraq and our country safer.

I hope that we will witness the joy and relief of the people of Iraq. Iraq citizens living in the U.S. are gathering now as I write this waiting on the execution of the "Butcher of Baghdad", Saddam Hussein.

We will see....Let us hope that the AP and Reuters will report accurately of what the true reactions of the majority of people feel, once Saddam is dead.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Click here for Main Home page.
Previous Post: Click here and UPDATED Post click here: Suddam Hussein 'Swinging from a Rope' Execution