Friday, November 11, 2005

My Thoughts of all of YOU

All your prayers, best wishes and encouraging thoughts have been with me. I have missed each and everyone of you. Your comments have been so comforting and appreciated.

So much has been going on here both hurricane related and personal that this is the first time I have been on the computer in a week. My goal is to start back next week if possible catching up on all my favorite friends and readers....Wishing you all a wonderful awesome weekend. Thank you SO MUCH for caring, it truly touches my heart. I will copy this comment (from previous comment on last post) as a new posting for the ones that may miss it.

Love to you all. You guys have really become a huge part of my daily life and I MISS everyone. May God Bless you - my dearest friends.
Sincerely,
Suzie
Effective Feb 2006 All comments have been saved and hidden due to transferring to Haloscan 5 Comments