Sunday, February 12, 2006

Whiners Seek Debates Read Below

Credit to the Artist

I thought I had some attackers but mine are more like whiners compared to what Study of Revenge gets.

There are TWO WAYS to Enter HIS site:

Blogs For Fox links to Study of Revenge: Content Warning
A content warning seems like a great advertisement.Mental
Note: Must be more offensive to Islamic Nazis and the American Left..."The Polemical Artwork of D. T. Devareaux..."

For ones entering this site without going through the warning posted by Google click here
I would suggest going first to Blogs for Fox either way I stated the warning.
P.S. I think anyone looking for a debate and they are a flaming libs, they should go to this site. Mr. Devareaux will definitely tell you what he thinks.

Effective Feb 2006 All comments have been saved and hidden due to transferring to Haloscan 2 Comments