Monday, February 13, 2006

Cool in South Florida

I know many of you are being blasted with cold weather and snow in some places, and I will not receive any sympathy here in south Florida by my post. (LOL) We have had the A/C on all winter and Saturday it was in the 80’s. Well the temperature dipped over night….burrrrr, I think we have turned the heater on twice maybe to take the chill out and then immediately turned it off. Well I was joking with ABFreedom about me putting on some sweat pants and the heater was not going to be turned on b/c to me I am hot blooded. I changed my mind this morning and lo and behold, the heater is blowing out cold air. Not sure to call someone, put on more clothing and wait it out for a few days. (smiling) As I sit here though, it keeps getting chillier by the moment. I may have to crawl back in bed!!!

I feel for all of you that have to endure these brutal winter storms not to mention the cold temperatures, bone chilling winds, and knee-deep snow. All my friends are welcome if you wish to come down but right now, it is not beach weather I assure you, but I do see snow-birds in this type weather wear shorts and swim in the ocean. (shaking my head) I heard that a record was made in January to be the warmest ever on record in our country, so I guess many of you were able to enjoy that. I am thankful we do not have the heating cost here, that truly saves on our power bill.

Effective Feb 2006 All comments have been saved and hidden due to transferring to Haloscan 13 Comments