Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Mrs. Martha-Ann Alito Cries and Leaves

I only wish that more Americans could watch these confirmation hearings from start to finish and see how vicious some of our Democrat Senators can be, I tip my hat to Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) for apologizing for his colleagues to Judge Alito and his Family. Sen. Lindsay’s quote: "Judge Alito, I am sorry you've had to go through this. I am sorry that you're family has had to listen to this."
It is disgraceful. I ask myself why I keep leaning more to the right; well this is a perfect example. When I sit and watch just how bad these people can be, I am proud I am Pro-American. Don’t even bother trying to take my statement and commenting on it. Yes I said Pro-American!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Matter of fact, if you have something to say in defense of these assholes don't comment. I do NOT want to hear it today.

The extreme left Democrat Senators can not even get a toe in on Judge Alito or find anything in his rulings or in the 15 years on the bench, so now they are resorting to false statements, nasty accusations, character assassinations, being uncivil, and trying to smear his family. During the break today, they (Lefties) ran to the Library of Congress with no luck on digging any dirt. They can not get one thing unethical on Judge Alito and they are in a frenzy. Judge Alito is a brilliant man that is not only forthcoming but also honest with great integrity. With no doubt, he will be confirmed, and he rightfully should be. Judge Alito is probably one of the most qualified nominees ever in our history.

“Have you no shame” said by Speaker Newt Gingrich on the Big Story with John Gibson. They are treating him as if he belongs to the KKK, actually through his rulings in favor of minorities that is the farthest thing from the truth. What I have heard on every issue you could even imagine, his answers have been open minded, straight forward, and honest.

Tomorrow there will be another round, Judge Alito has been consistent, patient, and repetitiously peppered with the same questions repeatedly. Proceeding will begin tomorrow at 9 a.m. instead of 9:30 with 25 minutes where it has been 30 with each Senator. It will not be pretty tomorrow either by this group.

P.S. The annoying Scribe has returned, below I have informed him twice if he does not take his lying liberal self somewhere else, he will be deleted. PERIOD!!!!!

Effective Feb 2006 All comments have been saved and hidden due to transferring to Haloscan 58 Comments