Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Good-bye Dave For Good

Not sure how many of you watched David Letterman last night, on my end it was my last and considering writing the show with my opinion. Bill O’Reilly was his guest or should I say intentions for ratings - Dave was more than rude. (His rating were bottomed out before Oprah's appearance) I tuned in for her awhile back after not watching him in the last year or so, switched over to Leno due to enjoying his show much more.

However, it seemed to me that the audience was staged or maybe not to only applaud at Dave’s smart-ass remarks, smirks, and jokes about Christmas, the war, and Cindy Sheehan. Dave admitted he really does not keep up with things, but still went on to defend the far left and their views. I really don’t care about him or the audience, but I will no longer be a viewer of his show. Anyone that says or believes as Cindy does that the killing insurgents are Freedom Fighters; I have nothing for them.

Update: Tonight Bill will be speaking about his interview on The Factor.

Effective Feb 2006 All comments have been saved and hidden due to transferring to Haloscan 11 Comments