Saturday, August 11, 2007

A Little Personal Summary with Updates

Hi Friends,

I really do not know what to say, except for THANK YOU so very much for caring, praying and being so supportive of me while I have been away. All of your prayers and thoughts must have worked, because I am doing so much better.

A big apology for not checking in on this blog or my email set-up for this account, all but a couple times, since Jan. 2007. My health issues still exists, but overall, I feel fairly well and miss being in this world of ones I consider friends and us exchanging thoughtful comments and getting the word out on what is important in this world.

Just logging in, I found there has been many changes made with Blogger and not sure, if I know how to catch up with the new features i.e. ad sense, new layouts, upgrades, etc. Any help that anyone wishes to contribute, would be more than appreciated. If I play around with it, I sure do not want to lose my contents that already exist.

Hoping this fines all of you doing great and your families doing well. Feel welcome to give me any updates on your life, blog, family, and/or any other news you wish to share. I would love hearing from you. May God Bless you all, and thank you again for all your sweet, thoughtful and wonderful messages, you guys left me. Wishing you all the very best!!!