Monday, September 11, 2006

Ones Blogging on 9/11 are Conservatives only Why?

WHY??? Can someone tell me why....conservatives overwhelmingly are reflecting on remembering 9/11 and the 'biggest left liberal smear sites' are not even featuring today's events? Is it because conservatives are not full of hate or what? I'm not saying that no liberal bloggers are publishing thought felt messages, but I sure did not find any.

I never go to liberal sites, but today reading headlines on Memeorandum, I clicked on the democrat.com site, then on to Huffington Post, Daily Kos, Crooks and Liars....enough....I could not believe what I was seeing and skimming through. What is wrong with these people? A picture of our President with Mickey Mouse cap ears on his head in a classroom.

People that died on 9/11 were all ages, colors, nationalities, religions, different political views, on and on, My Lord....how can these liberals be so cold towards 9/11.... that are blogging. I had not planned on adding a post ahead of my post below, but this needs to be brought to one's attention. Just another reminder....to think about, and I am sure you catch my drift.

Others that Linked:
Leaning Straight Up linked with What the Liberals are saying today…
Blue Star Chronicles linked with Carnival of Blue Stars #17
[Conservative Intelligence Report] linked with Together my ass!

Previous Post: Reflecting back on September 11th 2001