Thursday, April 20, 2006

Poll Question: Men and Women

I am not the curious type, so this will be a first. Interested to know what my readers feel about men and/or woman exchanging emails or responding on blogs from the opposite sex – single or married? Hypothetical: For example if you have known someone for over 10 years or a short time, (doesn’t matter) do you find it suitable to email or comment on their blog about innocent topics and subjects? Note: I know this sounds stupid, but wanted your take on this. (shaking my head w/a ridiculous look)
We are speaking of innocent communications and topics in reference to this post only. This was brought to my attention, so I thought I would ask you guys.

Sidenote: If I decide to go out of town which I am thinking about VERY SOON, thank goodness for wireless laptops.....so I can still blog from anywhere. Many are blogging from their cell phones...the mobile way. (I have family doing this) Awesome technology!! You can be anywhere at anytime!! (send emails, IM, blog, check stock reports, news, and weather)