Thursday, March 09, 2006

Roofers Overhead - Replacing Hurricane Tarps

We have Roofers today pounding above my head!!......In our neighborhood the roofs are all covered with blue tarps since the hurricane. (Wilma) Can you believe it? Sad but True!!!

The noise and distractions are driving me nuts....but it does not take much. (LOL) They are destroying the gorgeous foliage not to mention the (il)legal immigrants running wild outside with ladders and roof tacs flying. Bella and Pepe' are going wild....


Update: 12:30 p.m.
I know the true meaning of NERVE RACKING!!! Sorry, I can not post or read blogs at this time, perhaps later. My daughter suggested headphones....(smiling)
Wishing everyone a wonderful day….God Bless you!!


Update: Ended at Sunset and will start back Friday morning!! Uggggh!!