Tuesday, February 14, 2006

NBC’s David Gregory At it Again Today

NBC's David Gregory will not give it up seeking a story that does not exist about our VP Dick Cheney. This afternoon at the White House Press Conference David shows his butt again.

Between CNN (Communist News Network) and NBC (Nothing But Commies) tonight you will get whatever THEY want to TELL you anyway. I don't understand why David keeps on wasting everyone's time.

I feel like Barry at Blogs for Fox: I would rather go hunting with Dick Cheney than go for a ride with Ted Kennedy. (LOL)

P.S. I have a Happy Valentine's Post below for ALL!! (smiling)

Thanks everyone, I have way over a 1000 comments saved to re-publish as soon as I am able to.

Effective Feb 2006 All comments have been saved and hidden due to transferring to Haloscan 14 Comments